Thursday, January 20, 2011


Okay Folks,
I'm sorry that I haven't been around so much of late. There has been a whole lot going on in my life right now, and I'm sad to say that my writing got shafted.
I have plenty in store, for those who have stayed loyal!

Coming up
-New reviews including
-A Fistful of Mercy
- Jackson Jackson
- C.W. Stoneking
-Elliot Smith
- Mat Mchugh
-Movits!
-Nick Drake
-Paolo Nutini
-Tegan & Sara
-The Audreys
-Mama Kin
-Brandon Flowers
-New "From My Head", as i have plenty floating around in there!

I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but i have all this wonderful music to show you!

Also, the amount of people that are touring, that I would love to see is very frustrating!

Oh, and people, if you ever get a chance to see "the beautiful girls" live, do it. I did, and they were amazing!


Im off to see Mama Kin tonight (darling wife of Mr Butler). Ill let you know how it goes =]

Love to you all, and ill be back before you know it!


Pour L'amour

No comments:

Post a Comment